At SARC, we aim to help adults and children who are profoundly deaf, hard of hearing, sight impaired or have a dual sensory loss.
The aim of the service is to provide a range of resources and support to enable people to live as independently as possible. The service will focus on:
- Accessing information about the range of services available in the community
- Providing information, advice and signposting to services
- Providing a Central Milton Keynes facility to obtain information and assessment – this is by appointment only. Please contact us first.
- Improving access to specialist equipment
- Mobility training
- Communicating with service users in a range of ways including British Sign Language, Deafblind Manual, Braille, Audio and Large Print.